ALFA ROMEO 2500 6C DERIVATA BARCHETTA CORSA EVOCATION
• Marque : ALFA ROMEO DERIVATA
• Model : BARCHETTA CORSA SPECIAL
• Coachworks : POST WAR COMPETITION TYPE
• Chassis n. : Fiat 1100 modificato tipo GILCO
• Engine : year 1949 - 2500 6C ALFA ROMEO n. 926954 from “tipo sport motore avanzato” totally restored
• Gearbox: 4 speed Alfa Romeo
• Interior : leather
• Outside : rosso corsa
• Mechanicals: totally restored
• Body work: hand crafted alluminum
• Brakes : competition drums
• Wheels : original period BORRANI
During the 40ies and 50ies many handcrafted Italian racing cars were built on chassis derived from Fiat 1100 with the installation of many different types of engines.
Well known examples are the Auto Avio Costruzioni by Enzo Ferrari, the Stanguellini, the Ermini, but many other less known artisans or even unknown devoted themselves to the construction of racing cars to be able to challenge the competitions.
Most of these cars have been lost, destroyed or forgotten in barns at the end of their racing history.
This model represents all the characteristics and peculiarities of the post-war racing cars, it is a very high example of craftsmanship and attention to detail, each component is original from the period and philologically correct , following the construction methodologies of the period .
The care taken in the restoration of all the mechanical parts and in the coachwork building is a splendid example of motoring refinement.
67, Via San Bernardino
25030 Roncadelle –Brescia -Italy
MORE DETAILED PHOTOS IN THE WEBSITE www.cristianoluzzago.it